Learn Proven Mental Game Strategies To Improve Your Gymnastics Performance
If your athletes perform well in practice but are under-performing in competition, you’ll want to investigate mental training for gymnastics. If your athletes struggle with performing up to their potential in competition or lack consistency, mental performance coaching can help! GET DETAILS TODAY…
Improve Confidence for Gymnastics
Learn the secrets to perform like a champion with one-on-one mental game coaching or team seminars. Learn proven mental strategies for mental toughness in gymnastics.
In this program, you’ll learn the top eight mental game lessons for gymnasts to improve mental toughness – the same strategies we teach to one-on-one athletes we coach on the mental game.
Get expert mental game coaching seminars virtually with our certified mental performance coaches at Peak Performance Sports. Join a seminar via Skype, Zoom, or Goto Meeting…
MENTAL PERFORMANCE COACHES
Georgia Miller, M.E. is a mental performance coach for Peak Performance Sports. She is a certified Mental Game Coaching Professional (MGCP) and is working towards becoming a Certified Mental Performance Coach (CMPC) with AASP. She works with youth to college athletes in all sports. SEE BIO>>
Jaclyn Ellis, M.S. is a mental performance coach for Peak Performance Sports. She earned a Master’s degree from Illinois State University. She competed in soccer, volleyball, and tennis and was a competitive youth head soccer coach in Bloomington, IL. She works with athletes in all sports from junior to collegiate. SEE BIO>>
Patrick Cohn, Ph.D. is the president and founder of Peak Performance Sports, LLC in Orlando, Florida, where his team of coaches provides mental performance coaching to athletes and teams. He also is the director of the MGCP certification program for mental coaches, life coaches, psychologist, and coaches. SEE BIO>>
FREE GYMNASTICS REPORT
Discover what every gymnast and coach must know to improve mental toughness in gymnastics. Get instant access to our Gymnastics Psychology Report and discover:
>>How your mind can be your best or worst asset in competition.
>>If perfectionism is holding you back from reaching your peak.
>>The top 6 perfectionist mindsets that sabotage success.
>>How to use perfectionism to your advantage, not to your demise!
Start Your Mental Training for Gymnastics Today!
If you or your athletes perform well in practice but find yourself under-performing in competition, you can benefit from mental training for gymnastics:
>>Download a free report “6 Perfectionist Mindsets”
>>Check out our gymnastics mental coaching programs
>>Get details about our Audio program, “The Confident Gymnast”
>>Contact us today with your mental training questions!
Sports Psychology Articles
- Balance in Life is Key for GymnastsWhat does it mean to be a well-rounded gymnast? A well-rounded gymnast can compete in multiple events rather than specializing in one. One benefit of being … Boost Confidence>>
- How to Embrace a Competitive Mindset for Gymnastics MeetsHow would you prepare for a gymnastics competition if you knew it was your last? What mindset would you have? Would you be focused on having … Boost Confidence>>
- Perfectionism and High Expectations TrapOvercome Your Perfectionist Mindset Are you or your gymnast engrossed in a search of perfection? Gymnasts always seem to be shooting for perfection: the perfect landing, the … Boost Confidence>>
- Perform Confidently after a LayoffHow to Mentally Prepare to Get Back to Competition How would you rate your level of anxiety when you compete in gymnastics? Does your rating increase … Boost Confidence>>
- How to Stay Motivated During Layoffs in GymnasticsFind the Positivity in Your Situation How do you handle long layoffs during the gymnastics season? When you face the inability to train or compete, do … Boost Confidence>>
- How to Manage Anxiety in Gymnastics CompetitionsReframe Your Mindset to Let Go of Unnecessary Expectations How many times have you thought, “I have to win,” “I have to nail my routine to score … Boost Confidence>>
- How Mentally Tough Gymnasts Bounce Back From AdversityGetting Back on Track After Disappointment Have you ever trained so intensely for one meet, only to be disappointed by your performance? Disappointment is something all … Boost Confidence>>
- How to Have the ‘Next Gymnast Up’ MindsetBe Ready to Come off the Bench and Compete “What is the ‘Next Gymnast Up’ mentality?” Many responses from our surveys asked questions about different types … Boost Confidence>>